It's been a while since our last business chamber drinks, but we're back! Join us for a business networking drinks at the Citadel in Murwillumbah, Thursday 1st October 5:30pm - 7:30pm In partnership with
It’s been a while since our last business chamber drinks, but we’re back!
Join us for a business networking drinks at the Citadel in Murwillumbah, Thursday 1st October 5:30pm – 7:30pm
In partnership with Tweed Shire Council, we invite you to celebrate Small Business Month.
Enjoy casual (COVID Safe) networking and get some tips from a panel financial experts about safeguarding your business from hard times.
Nick Moran – Accountant at Mayberry Meldrum Andersons
Andrew McAdie – Business banker from SCCU
Phil Hepburn – External CFO, Commercial Business Cents
Susan Nancarrow – Sourdough Group
Panellists will address:
1. The importance of maintaining a relationship with your adviser, in particular why this should be done when times are good to plan for when times are bad
2. Insight and perspective into the recession and economic outlook
3. Other wise words for small businesses
Facing uncertainty with the current COVID situation we will be taking proactive steps to provide a COVID-safe event, including:
- Developing a COVID safety plan and registering as a COVID-safe organisation
- Name and contact details confirmed as guests check-in
Food and drink included in ticket price.
(Thursday) 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
21 Queen Street
Murwillumbah & District Chamber of Commerceinfo@murwillumbahchamber.com.au