How to optimise brain psychology to increase productivity and business outcomes. To close out Small Business Week we invite you to hear Nobel
How to optimise brain psychology to increase productivity and business outcomes.
To close out Small Business Week we invite you to hear Nobel Prize winning insight that changes the game for SME’s. Today understanding the brain is your business.
Improve outcomes by 30% for every major business decision
Come along and learn how to apply behavioural economics “nudges”. These small interventions can have powerful impact on your productivity and bottom line
- Do you wonder why you lose projects, pitches and why meetings aren’t productive?
- Why aren’t staff reaching the goals you agree on?
- Do your bonuses actually improve or harm performance?
Don’t miss out. You will understand how to optimise these and
- Learn why staff procrastinate and how to disrupt it
- Set goals that can be achieved 85% of the time
- Understand defaults and choice architecture as one secret weapon
This free workshop is specifically designed to empower you and SMEs around people, outcomes and productivity so you can compete more effectively in the retail, food service and online channels.
To book your place click here.
For more information please contact Maria Collyer on 0417 277 367
(Thursday) 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Bangalow Bowling Club
21 Byron Bay Road